Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) is a type of investment fund in USA. Investors can use AIF for investing as well as getting benefits. It is a fund of funds that invests in asset classes other than bonds, stocks and cash. It pools funds from investors and invests them under different categories of investments as specified by the Securities and Exchange Board for the benefit of investors.
AIF consists of investment funds that are privately pooled that invest in private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, managed funds, etc. AIF means an investment that differs from conventional investments such as debt securities, stocks, etc. It is an investment option for high rollers, including domestic and foreign investors in India. Generally, institutions and high net worth individuals invest in AIF as it needs a high investment amount.
Today we are going to review a best & trusted named alternative investment firm Hedonova. Now let’s start the review.
Hedonova is a trusted Alternative Investment Firm that invests in a portfolio of alternative asset classes like art, wine, “unicorn” startups, equipment finance, litigation finance among others. The fund earns returns from increases in the value of its holdings and well as from cash flow from investments like real estate and P2P lending. Our readers can get a $50 sign-up bonus when investing.
Benefits of Hedonova:
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make Hedonova unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
- Open To Every One: Hedonova is a hedge fund that is open to everyone.
- Investing in multiple non-traditional asset classes: These classes like art, wine, “unicorn” startups, equipment finance, litigation finance among others
- Minimum Investment: You can start investing with $1000.
- Delaware LLC 506(b) exempted fund: Investors become members of a Delaware LLC 506(b) exempted fund.
- Track your portfolio : Hedonova will send weekly email with a portfolio report and updates about investment.
- Invest: Invest via any payment gateway. blocks will be allocated to the investors, which are similar to shares in companies.
- Exit any time: In Hedonova exit your investment anytime. There are no exit or entry loads, neither any lock-ins.
Key Facts About Hedonova:
- Founded: 2020
- Investment Types: Real Estate, Art & Collectibles, Venture, Litigation Finance, Income Share Agreements, and Fine Wine
- Minimum Investment: $1,000
- Advertised Returns: 20-25%
Yes, Hedonova is trusted in the sense that it is a legitimate hedge fund (registered in Delaware) offering a legitimate alternative investment option to any accredited investor. Hedge funds are inherently risky investments, and prospective investors should carefully review the Hedonova offering documents before investing.
Our Final Recommendation:
After reading above review post, let’s get down to the big question: “Would we recommend it?”
And the answer to this is a resounding and absolute “YES”. Hedonova is a value-oriented, transparent, and highly-reputable alternative- Investment Hedge Fund.
If you’re looking to invest your money in a legit way by using a trusted alternative- Investment Hedge Fund , Hedonova will do the trick nicely.
We also definitely recommend Hedonova to anyone who is looking for a simple, great alternative- Investment Hedge Fund. They provide fast, great support, and good features. All of these are provided at an incredibly high return what you get) without compromising on security of your money. You will rarely find a alternative- Investment Hedge Fund offering these same great investment option at a lower risk, and Hedonova is one-of-a-kind in that regard.
- Low minimum investment
- Easy diversification across multiple alternative asset classes
- Surprisingly flexible liquidity options
- $50 sign-up bonus for our readers
Here’s how Hedonova scored:
Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Price: ★★★★ (4/5 stars)
Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Growth: ★★★★★ (4.5/5 stars)
Final Score: ★★★★★ (4.9/5 stars