Here in this article as a reviewer we are going to discuss ClickHelp Review. Before discussing on ClickHelp , we must know what is the need of ClickHelp? Here we are going to list some of the major and unique task done by ClickHelp.com
- ClickHelp, user are able to create an online documentation site very easily
- Publish content for the end users to be able to easily find the answers online.
- ClickHelp easily edits your published content
- Content migration opportunities
- Provides SEO features
- HTML WebHelp output
- Mobile and tablet compatibility
- Custom topic templates
- Cross-platform and multi-format support
- Responsive support team
Why We Should Choose ClickHelp:
There are given below reasons which makes ClickHelp unique from any other similar services available in the market.
- Effortless to migrate your content
- Provides help to enhance your content
- Utmost security and data encryption
- Totally flexible content management
- Password-protected documentation portals
- Responsive customer support
These are some of the great features of Clickhelp are given below.
- Custom Domain Name
- Data Encryption with SSL
- Daily Backups
- Single Sign On
- Password-Protected Manuals
- User Roles
- SEO Features
- Cloud Documentation Portal
- Mobile & Tablet Support
- Context Help
- Patented Full-Text Search
- Customer Feedback
- Fully Customizable
- Easy Navigation
- Teamwork & Project Management
- Unlimited Version History
- Statuses and Email Notifications
- Project & Publication Statistics
- Review Workflow
- Import from Word, HTML and more
- Microsoft Word Like Editor
- HTML Code Editor
- Content Reuse
- Spell Checker
- Beautiful Templates
- Custom Topic Templates
- Dynamic Output
ClickHelp are proud to be one of the most affordable online documentation tools on the whole market. In this pricing lets us cover more talented people.
The one big thing that makes ClickHelp service unique is that the prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think ClickHelp deserves the praise for doing this.
No other competitor of ClickHelp services have this level and type of transparency. Other it’s competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register.
Given below is the price structure of ClickHelp.
ClickHelp offers four SMB and enterprise pricing plans for users to choose from. Give the details a look, and select the best plan for your business:
Basic – $50/month or $43/month (annual billing)
- 1 author
- 0 reviewers
- 150 topics
- Mac/Windows Support
- Secure Authoring
- Import and Export
- Conditional Content
- Version History
- Basic Reporting
- White Label
Standard – $75/month or $63/month (annual billing)
- All Basic features
- 3 authors
- 15 reviewers
- 300 topics
- Topic Workflow
- Review Notes
- Email Notifications
- Context Help
- Custom Domain
- Restricted Manuals
Pro – $250/month or $210/month (annual billing)
- All Standard features
- 6 authors
- Unlimited reviewers
- 2,000 topics
- Author Roles
- Reader Roles
- Advanced Reporting
- Single Sign-On
- REST API
- Zendesk Integration
Business – $600/month or $500/month (annual billing)
- All Pro features
- Extra author: $10/month
- Custom Workflow
- Branding Service
- Onboarding Manager
For more detailed information click here.
With all this in mind, let’s get down to the question, “would we recommend it?”
Absolutely, “YES”. ClickHelp is a very valuable service for any business or influencer trying to increase their service.
After everything is said and done and after you’ve actually optimized ClickHelp’s services, I’m pretty positive that you will only experience the feelings of contentment and satisfaction. It’s a powerful online documentation tool that definitely serves as a benefit to you and your business.
For the purpose of this review, I have used ClickHelp for a total of three weeks so far. Within that time frame my account experienced a good amount of growth.
Order a free 30-day trial to try out all ClickHelp’s 200+ features and experience all the advantages of modern online help authoring.
So if you’re looking to spread brand awareness on the platform, ClickHelp will do the trick nicely.
For any of our readers who skipped straight to the bottom of this review to get a TL;DR, look no further. You can also take this section as a quick summary of ClickHelp service quality across its most important components.
Here’s how ClickHelp scored:
- Features: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
- Safety / Security: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
- Ease of Use: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
- Price: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
- Support: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
- Growth: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
- Final Score: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)