Thinking of Selling Feet Pics?
Selling feet pics online starts with personal safety. After you get everything set up there, you’ll need to pamper your feet, take photos, then list them for sale on various platforms. You’re in complete control of your rates, and you can market your foot pics business as much or as little as you’d like.
You will have to spend time fielding scammers and dealing with people trying to get personal information from you. There’s a lot of competition, and it can take time to build a portfolio and following.
Keep Yourself Safe
When selling feet pics online, it’s important to take measures to protect your identity and safety.
- Turn Off Location Settings: Be sure to turn off location settings on your phone or camera before taking and uploading any photos, as this could also give away your location, making it easier for people to find you and figure out who you really are.
- Never Include your Face in Photos: Never include your face in any photos you sell, as this could lead to someone finding out your real identity. With that comes the potential for stalking. Beyond hiding your identity in photos, you should also create separate email addresses and social media accounts – anonymous ones with a pen name – for your foot photo business.
- Use a VPN: Always use a VPN when accessing the internet from your computer or phone, as this will help keep your IP address hidden and prevent others from tracking your online activity.
- Don’t Answer Personal Questions: People may send private messages to ask questions about your feet pictures, such as backgrounds, nail polish color, angles, etc. Those kinds of questions are the only ones you should answer.
- Don’t Pay Anything: Scammers may ask you to make a small payment to confirm that you’re legit. Or, they may ask you to pay transaction fees. The only circumstance you should make payment is when you choose to pay for a membership to a legitimate sales website.
- Never Accept Physical Gift Cards: It’s highly likely that the card is stolen or fake if someone offers to pay you with a physical gift card. It could also be that they plan on canceling payment once they receive your photos, so to avoid getting scammed, refuse physical gift cards. Once you get the email with the code from the client, you can go on Amazon and purchase a new gift card with the customer’s code. You’ll be free to use the gift card whenever you want, without worrying about the customer canceling the gift card.
- Accept Payment Before Releasing Photos: There are many platforms you can use to accept payments for your photos. Always check to ensure you’ve received payment before delivering the images to your buyer. Always withdraw the money from your payment app before you send the photos. Scammers will use PayPal’s refund policies to game the system and receive your photos for free.
- Watermark Your Images: When you post images for sale, use a free program like Canva to either blur the image or place a watermark on it to prove ownership. If you fail to blur or watermark your images, other sellers may steal your photos and pass them off as theirs.
- Use Secure Payment Platforms Only: Do not provide your financial information to anyone. Stick with reputable payment platforms like PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, and Patreon. If you sell photos from your own website, pay attention to the payment gateways you choose.
- Never Accept Overpayments: Many scammers will offer you more than you’re asking for your photos, then ask you to transfer the difference back to them after it’s been deposited into your account. Sometimes, they will “accidentally” pay you too much and ask you to refund the difference. Regardless, the original payment is fraudulent, and you’ll lose money.
Where To Sell Feet Pics Online: FeetFinder
Are you interested in learning how to sell feet pics for money or photos of feet online? Well, there is a websites and apps where selling and buying feet pics is allowed.
Here is a look at the best platform to sell feet pics and make money from named “Feet Finder”:
If you are looking for the fastest and most secure website to buy and sell pics, you need to look into the FeetFinder website.
To begin with, the developers behind this feet website spend tons of money to market the platform. This ensures that everyone gets a fair chance to sell their feet pics.
Whether you have 100 or 100,000+ followers on social media, you still have a chance at making sales.
And here is the best part, FeetFinder pays 80% of sales to Models.
FeetFinder reviews on Google reveal a platform that is up to date-on all fronts. You get to enjoy new features and designs on a weekly basis.
This is in addition to having a strong social media presence where staff responds to every comment, whether it’s a question or not.
The trick on how to make money on Feet Finder is by doing your keyword research like a pro.
What do I mean? First off, the platform gives you, the seller, several options for land sales.
These include custom requests from buyers and selling pics/videos that you have already uploaded on your account.
Additionally, they are adding a new feature to help you sell more. This will be a monthly subscription service where buyers pay to access all your content.
However, getting noticed amongst all the sellers can be a tall order. Buyers search content based on sellers which means that you need to publicize your account.
The majority, especially new buyers, use categories and specific words to sort through feet pics.
As such, you need to tag your content with unique keywords and descriptions to sell fast.
Is FeetFinder Reliable?
This is one of the most secure sites to sell feet pics. The reason is that content is blurred until a buyer pays to view it.
Beyond this, you are assured that your personal information and usage data are kept secure and are never shared by other users.
Key to this is the company’s strict PCI-compliant security plus ID verification requirement for all sellers.
Basically, all these measures ensure that all sellers are real and that scammers cannot use buyer accounts to get content for free.
Is FeetFinder Worth it?
FeetFinder comes with a 4.8-star rating on Trust Pilot from 800+ reviews.
Apart from pointing to the legitimacy of the website, this rating assures you that the FeetFinder payment works.
The 80% payout to sellers is made possible by the platform’s “Adult” friendly payment facilitator.
This is opposed to feet-selling sites that rely on payment services that shun the selling and buying of adult content.
Such include PayPal, Venmo, and Cashapp which can hold your cash or shut down your account without notice.
Open an account today on FeetFinder and start selling your pics regardless of your fan base.