ZETServers is a web hosting company that boasts “enterprise solutions” at “small business prices” and customer service that is both personal and remarkable.
As a business owner, you have to make good decisions, quickly. That includes your selection of a web host. So let’s find out if these brand promises hold true.
In this review, we will take an in-depth look at everything offered by ZETServers so that you can make an informed decision as to whether the company’s offerings are the right choice for your small business.
ZetServers has been present in the field of web hosting from more than 10 years. They are a privately-held Romanian web hosting company operated by INTERKVM HOST SRL company, having it’s headquarters in Lipova (Arad), Romania. They have a data center located in St. Louis, Missouri, where they operate all of their servers. Their offerings include Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Hosting, Shared Hosting and other IT services, each being subsequently divided into multiple plans that cater to different budgets and hosting needs. Their Dedicated Servers come with instant activation, 2Tbps DDoS protection and 24/7 technical support.
- Fantastic uptime and performance.
- Really great entry-level prices & packages.
- Building on that: across the board, ZETServers has some of the LOWEST PRICES I’ve seen on a range of hosting products, from high-end shared hosting to reseller hosting, and even VPS. The renewals tend to be pretty normal or on the cheaper end.
- Despite the low prices, the shared server plans come with a lot of great features—including unlimited storage, dedicated IPs, backups, and so on.
- Wide range of options for premium hosting, such as Cloud, VPS, and dedicated hosting. This means a wide range of resources/power as well. Plus, the pricing is decent.
- In particular, the dedicated servers are highly customizable.
- Overall solid customer support.
- Good security, with lots of redundancy and multiple data centers.
- Speed: All the servers at ZetServers data centers have modern hardware and get regular updates. If compared to competitors, the servers are 400% faster than others in many cases.
- Reliability: With real-time data back and 24×7 power backup, the company provides 99.999% uptime which is hard to match. The highly secure servers provide you security from threats like malware, viruses, etc.
- Customer support: The Company provides 24x7x365 customer support and it is active on all platforms. It has an inbuilt chat system on the website where customers can directly contact the representatives. The company representatives are active on social media platforms as well like Facebook and Twitter where they regularly and promptly reply to the queries.
Ease of use isn’t a huge priority to everyone the way uptime is, and fair enough. But even if you think you don’t prioritize it as much, ease of use can be a huge lifesaver.
Yes, even if you’re an expert—an intuitive user interface will save you tons of time. And if you’re a beginner…well, kind of obvious why you’d want the ease of use.
Speed and Performance
ZETServers promises the top-notch configuration and best hardware in the servers which ensure high speed and better performance. The company guarantees 99.999% uptime which is not easy to match.
Technical Support and Customer Service
In short, ZETServers is available to help you 24/7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can reach out via Live Chat (average response time: 30 seconds), calling in (average hold time: 10 seconds), or by opening a support ticket (average response time: 3 minutes).
For general support, you can consult the knowledgebase to see if there is information you might find helpful.
ZetServers proudly claims themselves as one of the most cost-effective 10Gbps Streaming Servers web hosting providers on the whole market. And to be fair, they do a pretty good job of keeping that claim factual.
Something that makes ZetServers unique as a web hosting service is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think ZetServers deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features (and limitations) are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if ZetServers’s plans are right for them.
None of ZetServers’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register (and partially commit to going with them).
And while the price can seem high when directly comparing with other hosting providers, you do actually get a lot for your money, mainly in the service department. The tech support is second-to-none and the care that clients receive is exclusive, to say the least.
The image below shows the starting prices for one of it’s type of hosting at ZetServers.
They have three type of hosting plans which are given below.
ZETServers is a solid, all-around hosting provider that offers full-featured, entry-level options that do not break the bank.
If you ever find that you’ve outgrown your hosting plan, you can easily upgrade to one of the company’s more premium options.
Most importantly, the company offers quality customer and technical support, so you can rest assured that someone will be around to help whenever you need it.